Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tamiya Paint?

FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry, I believe they had to relabel the cans because "It's known to the state of California to cause cancer" :rolleyes::lol:

EDIT-Hobbylinc doesn't have it yet, so hopefully they will within the next week...

But you know everyone's gonna run out of stock as soon as they come in..

Andy, this is sort of funny! Why do you think Hobbylinc ran out? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Brown has lots of colorful names in California. I was a student there when he was Gov. the first time around so I have his signature on my diploma and the funny thing is that it has a very recognizable leaf of a very recognizable plant next to his name. :lol: :lol: :lol:

once upon a time, a man was in the governors office building a model and using tamiya products. he had glues, paint bottles and spray cans sitting on his bench, then some money hungry dirt bag noticed that it was from japan and that it didnt have the "it will cause cancer if in california, cause anything in cali causes cancer" label on it and made a big stink about it. he probably bought himself a new bmw with the money he took from tamiya.

THE END.. :P

I met Linda in Tucson at a party once and I really fell in love with her, although she's much older than I am, but she sings like an Angel, still!

She does sing like an angel. I have been to a couple of her concerts where she sang in Spanish and I was amazed by how great she sang in concert. Her sweet and powerful voice is as great in a live performance as it is on her albums.

She does sing like an angel. I have been to a couple of her concerts where she sang in Spanish and I was amazed by how great she sang in concert. Her sweet and powerful voice is as great in a live performance as it is on her albums.

Lovely singer AND a Latina! You wouldn't know that with her German last name.

Speaking of Califonia, and meaning no disrespect to forum members presently there. I was a 30 year+ resident of " The Golden State". I well remember " Gov. Moonbeam " In time he turned out to not have been so bad. The saying at the time of my departure in 1996 was " Last tax payer out turn off the lights "

Harry, it's not just Governor Brown. I would have to add the California Air resources board, ( C A R B ) , the enviormentialists , the California Sieria club , Friends of earth , and countess other sub cultures who inhabit the San Gabriel mountaian range along with Griffinth park and mabye Sunset Boulevard . Now ya'all know why i don't live there any more !

Ed Shaver