Model Cars Magazine Forum

COMPLETE: Revell 2010 Camar SS Review

David Thibodeau

I like the way this one came out, clean and crisp! I have built a bunch of the Revell snap Camaro's and seem to be addicted to building them, not sure why?! I would love to have one of these in 1:1 but if I did it would most likely be a convertible as there seems to be poor visibility on the hardtop.

Very nice clean crisp build! however the camaros are butt ugly compared to the mustang and challenger :P

Im gunna have to bump that comment.... im in love with the Challenger and the Mustangs still carry they're original bodylines to some extent...the

Camaro is just....not me lol.

Nice looking Camaro David! I'm not a big fan of the Synergy Green,but it's still a very well done build. It looks like it could use a set of smaller tires just like the Mustangs do. Did you lower it some like you mentioned it needs or is this the stance out of the box?

Nice looking Camaro David! I'm not a big fan of the Synergy Green,but it's still a very well done build. It looks like it could use a set of smaller tires just like the Mustangs do. Did you lower it some like you mentioned it needs or is this the stance out of the box?

Yes. I lowered it as much as possible. The wheel wells prevent any drastic lowering abilities...

Thanks guys!

Dave

Nice looking model but that green doesn't quite look bright enough to me. My brother's Camaro is alot brighter looking than that. Could it just be lighting? Never have used ScaleFinishes paint before but right now the color looks off if that is to be Synergy Green.

Here's a pic of my brother 's Camaro.

DSC00229.jpg

Edited by jjsipes

David-

Nice build. I love the green and black combo. I think it would look really nice with white decals (maybe two sets together to prevent the bleed through). The paint detail on the wheels really makes it for me.

I saw this kit at the LHS today and remembered your build (I looked at it yesterday). I thought yours looks much better than the box art cars.

Later-

Nice looking model but that green doesn't quite look bright enough to me. My brother's Camaro is alot brighter looking than that. Could it just be lighting? Never have used ScaleFinishes paint before but right now the color looks off if that is to be Synergy Green.

Here's a pic of my brother 's Camaro.

DSC00229.jpg

who's Challenger?? nice " driveway " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!