Model Cars Magazine Forum

Another great deal on Ebay

the seller has been asked a few questions. he knows the are valued at 400-600 bucks but insists that its worth way more.. and says hes not insane but might be a genius since there is a razor thin line??

:lol: That answer was from a question I sent him just for grins, asking (1) Did he mistakenly type in the wrong price, and (2) Was he totally insane? His answer that came to my inbox:

Dear skipjordan2,

1) value is such a relative term...it might appear as if i may have entered a wrong price to those who are less informed as to the rarity of this albino beauty...2) sanity is such a relative term....the subtle yet razor thin line between insanity and genius is sometimes blurred in the eyes of those who are myopically challenged...

- pocketwocket

Myopically challenged? I think he needs new glasses.

Edited by sjordan2

...it might appear as if i may have entered a wrong price to those who are less informed as to the rarity of this albino beauty.

Skip, I'm afraid that I am, as you are, less informed. I met another guy who was less informed. Come to think of it there's a vast civilization of uninformed humanity. Poor guy is a crying voice in an island wilderness. Sorry about the myopy.

Crack user? For one thing, that is an UGLEE TRUCK! I would kind of like to have a stock one, but at prices like that, I must pass. I could tool one up for less than that and run 111,111,111 million copies, make all my money back, and buy more REAL PLASTIC models, and a real '64 Ford!

I cant seem to get logged in to my acount, can I barrow someones login/ID...I'm good for it I swear...safe watch says I have a 87 beacan score....but thats such a realitive term...I'm at least a 956 with the wind chill factored in...

" And there may only be about 12 of these W/L versions in the entire world."

"MAYBE" he should buy the other 11 and burn them, then he could finaly fund his evil villan lair in the rockies like daddy did....