Model Cars Magazine Forum

How often do you go on this Forum...?

I come onto this Forum pretty much every day since I joined up, looking for some inspiration for my next build. I started to wonder if part of the reason that I'm experiencing the "modeling doldrums" is that between watching Speed Channel and Velocity Channel, and looking in here a couple of times a day, I'm really not leaving myself a lot of time to actually work on something.

I've also noticed that while I think that I spend a lot of time on here, there are some people who seem to make it their job to post new Thread subjects, and, to make comments and/or suggestions on almost everyone else's Threads. (Not that there's really anything wrong with that...) I know that I am retired and have a lot more "free time" than probably most of the people on this site, but at least I sign out for most of the day.

How often do you come on here, and, do you find that doing so cuts into your modeling time...???

Good question! I come pretty much every day, I have the kind of job that keeps me in the office most of the day so I always have time to come in, see, comment and enjoy. I do share a lot of my work here also, it's one of the things that keeps me motivated apart from the 2 clubs that I belong to.

i usually stop by a couple of times throughout the day to check out the new content....this is mostly done on my phone during breaks or lunch at work...and then in the evenings i will check the new contents.....i have found both inspiration and have wasted a lot of time here but find the commeradery and the endless wealth of information here to be invaluable ..as you know rich my office i work in has a tv so it is always on in the background....listen more then i watch....music is on if tv is not...

i usually stop by a couple of times throughout the day to check out the new content....this is mostly done on my phone during breaks or lunch at work...and then in the evenings i will check the new contents.....i have found both inspiration and have wasted a lot of time here but find the commeradery and the endless wealth of information here to be invaluable ..as you know rich my office i work in has a tv so it is always on in the background....listen more then i watch....music is on if tv is not...

Ditto...couldnt have said it better.

......But really, where else can you see people argue about Halloween in February

Edited by moparmagiclives

Gee, do I dare answer? LOL! I spend a lot of time on here because for me it's home. There's no other forum quite like this one with as many great builders. I live here to soak up the energy and the inspiration, which then I turn into perspiration on the bench.

My attitude is you receive what you give, so I always give it my utmost attention and seriousness, plus I try to be as helpful and positive (and CONSTRUCTIVE) as it is humanly possible.

EYEGORE just gets on to mark his territory on all the fire hydrants! :lol:

As you can see by my post count, I'm a regular contributor here, but I've been on more often lately due to my wife's illness. There is a lot odf down time while she sleeps, but I have a computer near her bed. I set it up so I could play netflix or Pandora for her, to keep her entertaind. So often I will pop on to see what is going on. I don't always post, but I check the forum several times a day.

Ditto...couldnt have said it better.

......But really, where else can you see people argue about Halloween in February

Sorry, but that's one of the posts that I skipped over... IMHO I didn't feel that the subject had anything to do with modeling.

You know what they say about Opinions & butt-holes...