Model Cars Magazine Forum

California Flash hood needed

I had to get a refund from Jeff cause I ordered it September of last year and he had not sent it to me or poured as of last week, so I couldn't wait any longer so I ask for a refund so I could find one else where. I don't care who you are 5 months to wait is too long

Chuck

Chuck

I am sorry I made you wait so long.I have had so bad health issues ,then as I am recovering from it My Dad gets sick and dies. This put me way behind on orders. So now not only full time job as most people and casting on the side I have my mother to take care of.

I gave you no trouble refunding your money.

Again I am sorry

Jeff

I know Jeff and thanks for the refund I understand about family issues and stuff . I know things happen but I am building a car someone and I'm in the middle getting pinched on when the car will be done. I don't need a perfect hood , Just the scoop would work if you have a junk one laying around would really help. I wish you and your family the best

Chuck

Chuck

I don't have any junk ones ,but if you will put your order back in . I will put them in the mail on Saturday and you will have them that next week.

I hope this will help. Chuck I relay have a lot of customers that are not being so understanding and this is making things way to hard right now. I know people just want what they order.

Thanks again Jeff

I , too , was considering purchasing one or two of these hoods , as I want to use 'em on the AMT 1971 Duster 340 .

Jeff , I too wish for you a speedy recovery . Also , please accept my most sincere condolences in regard to the loss of your father .

Chuck "Rat Nasty" is a very good person to deal with in regard to buying from him . I bought two MPC 1973 Duster annuals from him last year , and the process was very easy-going ; everything was as-promised :) .

Guy's

Thanks for the kind words. Time will heel us all. We will all pass this way at some time in our life and it does help to be understanding, because it will your turn one day and I hope each one of has help and understanding when it does.Guy's always remember this is a hobby and there things in life that are way more important.

Again thanks to all that are hanging with me as I try to get caught up..

Jeff

Edited by t.m.resin

• 4 months later...

Guy's

Thanks for the kind words. Time will heel us all. We will all pass this way at some time in our life and it does help to be understanding, because it will your turn one day and I hope each one of has help and understanding when it does.Guy's always remember this is a hobby and there things in life that are way more important.

Jeff

Guy's

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

I hope all is well with you. I really appreciate your helping me out. I still put you on the DSC trophy packs. Thanks.