Model Cars Magazine Forum

Civic si i have been working on

Mike502

Nice car, but what I REALLY wanna know is how you made the Pizza Hut box? I deliver for Pizza Hut and a few of those would be great. LOL Is it just photo reduced?

I'd pay extra to have my pizza delivered in a car like that.lol How do you get your wheels to tuck in so far.I have a few civics that are at the stock revell ride hight.

Shane, my car is getting pretty close to that. To be honest, people see my car and I DON'T get tipped, they think Pizza Hut is treating me well enough already. LOL

Edited by JamesW

That thing looks pretty sweet man, stance is on par. I love the turbo work and the front exit exhaust. Your little blitz turbo timer and those extra gauges look perfect. The ever so popular jdm fogs look spot on as well. I think you should have filled the rear bumper cut out where the exhaust would have exited though and I think I liked the grey stock seats better even though the jdm seats are so popular with this style. Maybe if you hit the seats with some dull coat as they look really shiny and plastic like....might just be the photo. Really great job and probably the coolest I have ever seen this kit.

Thanks Guys to the compliments. I try to add as much detail as possible everytime I look at it I find something else I want to do lol but overall I may just leave it as it is... I would have filled the rear exhaust hole but the car was already in paint when I decided on the side exit exhaust..

As for the pizza box lol its a diorama program I can make alot of different signs ,boxes, etc

Mike

Nice car, but what I REALLY wanna know is how you made the Pizza Hut box? I deliver for Pizza Hut and a few of those would be great. LOL Is it just photo reduced?

Shane, my car is getting pretty close to that. To be honest, people see my car and I DON'T get tipped, they think Pizza Hut is treating me well enough already. LOL

That sucks man . Im looking on geting a civic again. I got out of it for a while. I ended up with a cavalier now my truck but as soon as taxes come in I plan on getting a 88-91 civic or cr-x . Its just a pian to find a rust free one in NY Edited by hotrod59f100