Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 Nova outlaw prostreet Finished (09/02/12)

tyrone

Awesome build, Tyrone! I've always liked your builds, and they always look amazing. Anyway, this is the best one, I've seen from your bench. Fantastic paint job, wheel and tire choice, details etc. The wheelbase is just right, too. B)

Tyrone, Thats a Great build. Your work is top notch. Question on the chutes,what are you using for the parachute cord? Car LOOKS right,nice stance and paint is dead on perfect. Love all the door cars. By the way a good reference mag is "RPM".

Just door cars drag and street cars,lots of pics. P/U and Micheals book store. Keepem coming....

:)

Tyrone, Thats a Great build. Your work is top notch. Question on the chutes,what are you using for the parachute cord? Car LOOKS right,nice stance and paint is dead on perfect. Love all the door cars. By the way a good reference mag is "RPM".

Just door cars drag and street cars,lots of pics. P/U and Micheals book store. Keepem coming....

:)

Thanks for all the nice comments fellas, I really appreciate it, and I'm glad you all like this build. for the chute cords I use white yarn from Michaels, and detail wire for the cables,,,, thanks again guys...

• 5 months later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 3 months later...
18 hours ago, DISKODEE said:

I haven't seen any new builds from him in i'd say 2 yrs... I used to come on here just to see his builds... I hope everything is ok with Tyrone! 

Yes I noticed that too.That guy has major talent,and builds drag cars that are incredible.