Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 Nova outlaw prostreet Finished (09/02/12)

tyrone

Thanks fellas for all the nice comments, I really appreciate it... well it's been hot as heck down here for the past few weeks but I've managed to get a few hours in here and there.. I got the front brakes and brake lines done and I've started on the electronics... more to come thanks for looking and comments welcome.

065.jpg

067.jpg

068.jpg

070.jpg

071.jpg

thanks alot fellas for the kind words I appreciate it... well I got the batteries and the battery cables done, I was going to put the fuel cell in the trunk, but the floor was not deep enough, so I made soome extra bracing out front and will mount it there..I also got the steering wheel mounted... I like the wood grant steering wheels... it's what I have in my 1:1 Camaro... I've also started working on plumbing the engine .. thanks for looking and comments welcome...

073.jpg

003-6.jpg

006-11.jpg

010-8.jpg

015-7.jpg

thanks alot guys.. well I've been working on the plumbing for the fuel/nos systems and I also made a fuel pump and plumbed it to the fuel cell, and I've got the rear chutes done... thanks for looking in and comments welcome...

004-10.jpg

007-8.jpg

008-6.jpg

012-9.jpg

017-5.jpg

Can I ask where you got or how you made the front k member,a arms, brakes? Also what size did you use for the cage? Thank you awesome build you have mad skills.

Tyler the chassis that I used for this build is from the 55 chevy pro sportsman, I scratch built the chassis the chassis from the firewall back, the front suspension was basically what came with the kit, I do always redo the front struts with real springs, the disc brakes are from detail master.. for tubing I use evergreen #221 for the main bars... thanks for looking in and for the nice comments.