Model Cars Magazine Forum

Prototype Lonestar/Prostar chassis decals

Guy's....

Some may know, some may not...for years I have been the one behind Scale Truck Detail Studios....Sourkraut has been distributing them, and recently Jerry (Modeltruckin.com) I decided to take back control, and re-direct my efforts, and go into a totally different direction...quality/distribution being (2) of them. Soon oversea's distributors will have access to the full database/offerings....

My current FOTKI link...more decal kits to be added

http://public.fotki....-truck-detail-/

And something new, I decided to finish today in between working on the General....these will be available within the next few weeks...

DSC09006.jpg

Any questions or needs, please feel free to PM me...Thank you, Kurt

Edited by Turbo590

Very nice, Kurt. I'm looking forward to getting a set when they become available. Will one set do one truck or two?

Jim, I'll have a set reserved for you as promised.

The "sheet" if squeezed will do 2 trucks...but extra decals are given in case one "goofs" up while applying them

Kurt

Nice Kurt,

Any plans for a 1/16th version for the Kenworth and Peterbilt chassis detail decals? with the re release of the Peterbilt kit......

And of course I would buy a couple of sets and the Alcoa in 1/16th

Tony...there is always a possibility. I need you to help me out with a 1/16th wheel to do the Alcoa's on...Kurt

Hey...nice so far...i didnt know you did these kurt....any chance of having or producing in the future for ALFAB DUMP BODIES?..... :D :D :D

anything for cat engines? :wub:

keep it up....id like to get a set of the pete chassis decals and the alfab dump body decals along with the cat engine decals if they are produced? :wub:

I dont think he can do that because of copyright issues with cat. I think that is why there arent any aftermarket cat decals.

You have to respect the copyright issues with any MFG....so NO "kitty" decals.....

Edited by Turbo590

• 2 years later...