Model Cars Magazine Forum

OT: Sad news for those who have been following along...

Darin,

Words are inadequate, but please accept sincerest condolences and know that your family and friends share your grief and sadness, but join you in celebrating the life, love, and wonderful woman you've lost. Take comfort in God's grace and know you'll be with her in eternity.

B)

Guest Dr. Odyssey

I feel like I know you from your models. And now I am sad. I wish I could offer you more than just condolences and sympathy. That is very sad news.

Darin, she has only left THIS physical plane. She IS still with you. Only now she's with God also. HE needed her for whatever reason, and she, being the good and loveing child she is, she went to Him when He called. My DEEPEST sympathys on your loss of her PHYSICAL being. But she IS still with you in your heart forever. Rest In Peace, Bobbi Bastedo. You will be DEARLY missed.

Darin you have my deepest sympathy for your loss and my thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

Please take comfort in knowing that she no longer suffers and she will always still watch over you and your family. Also when you do something silly and you feel something on the back of your head and no one is around you can smile and know she is there.