Model Cars Magazine Forum

Congratulations Dr Cranky...

Not really, but neither is getting older and yet we congratulate someone on their birthday, right?

I don't necessarily Congratulate someone for their birthday, but do "Wish" them a Happy Birthday. What are you congratulating them for being born? :D If that is the case, I think my mother would have turned the rock back over that I came from underneith... lol

Peter, thank you, but you know nobody pays attention to the number of posts. I mean, we would if there'd be a prize attached! :lol: I think the Big Kahuna mentioned once that whoever gets to 50,000 first gets a free trip to Hawaii to hang out with him on the beach, do some surfing, eat sand-pit BBQ pork, and drink lots of Pina Coladas, etc . . .etc . . .

I have been here since 2006, the year that some other forum locked (and made disappear) our WW3 and many of us came over after that, and this is our new home!

Ah, home sweet home.

Anyway, I am looking forward to lots of eye candy in the next 10,000! Watch out, Harry, I'm coming to get you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know I won't since they keep getting deleted... I guess I need to put less substance into them?

You need to get it through your skull, like I've already told you, that personal attacks and bashing other members is not allowed.

And nobody gets unlimited warnings. At some point I get tired of playing games, and you find yourself locked out.

The objective, at least for me, has always been to stay positive, to offer constructive criticism, to have some fun and exercise a bit of humor when I can. Not all posts are going to be substantive.

The most fun I can have is to see more eye candy, to see builders thriving and in the building pocket/zone.

The popcorn is popped, the chair comfy, and all I have to do is lean back and enjoy all the great builds going on in the forum on a daily basis.

It can't get any better than that.

Edited by Dr. Cranky

Guest Dr. Odyssey

<p>

You need to get it through your skull, like I've already told you, that personal attacks and bashing other members is not allowed.

And nobody gets unlimited warnings. At some point I get tired of playing games, and you find yourself locked out.

I make an observation with humor and YOU decide I am bashing some one? Im not trying to start anything but I don't get why you are singling me out. Why am I not allowed to share my views and jokes when others are and make far more outragoius statments and off color jokes?

<p>I make an observation with humor and YOU decide I am bashing some one? Im not trying to start anything but I don't get why you are singling me out. Why am I not allowed to share my views and jokes when others are and make far more outragoius statments and off color jokes?

I'm sure Harry was refering to posts you made in the past and the reason they were deleted. We are all free to share views, jokes and scrapple recipes. As long as they don't break the forum rules. If the mods have had issues with you in the past get used to living under the microscope. You put yourself there, don't get p.o'd at them for it.

Yippee!!!!!! 10,000 posts & not a boring one yet! I congratulate you on not shear #'s, Doc, but the entertaining & informative content you consistantly share. You have inspired & challenged me to try new things. I've recently started my first "Rat Rod" build for 08seal's CBP & will be looking your direction for tips, etc. (past builds,etc. lol, I won't bother you personally!) Thanks for being here for us "newbies"