Model Cars Magazine Forum

A Feast of Snakes

Dr. Cranky

Tsk. Tsk !

You are like a little kid at Christmas , you just can't wait , can you ? Lmao !

I knew I was going to see this painted before the weather broke . Very pretty , love the color combo , smooth as silk too !

Decals with silver in them ? Maybe some light blue too ? I know a guy that might have some if you need a few ! Lol !

All right, folks, got up early this morning to get some of this sanding and buffing out of the way. Here are the results, although I sill have to tweak the engine and the radiator.

The body is done, and waiting for decals (hint, hint, Donn! ;) )

002-vi.jpg

003-vi.jpg

You can see some of the bling and some of the shine in this one:

004-vi.jpg

Umm Hmmm !

Stop Light Red Metallic with gold and orange lettering ! Yup ! I'm getting' real good at spending your money , eh , Virgil ?

Well, funny you should say that, I just went ahead and ordered 4 more of those Cobra Kits! I would not mind spending the rest of the year building Cobras! :D:wub:

All right, I'm making a bit of progress tonight, but will have to stop to wait on some "special" decals a friend is sending. ;)

Here are some more pics . . .

014-vi.jpg

015-vi.jpg

I'll hold off on the rest of the trim until the decals arrive . . . then it should a few hours of work and this one will be done.

21-vi.jpg

018-vi.jpg