Model Cars Magazine Forum

I'm finishing up the late model and so want build a A.J. Foyt midget and a San Jose supermodified. Here's some examples. I am going to try and build both at the same time. The midget will be cool because most of the parts will come from TRD and the body along with some other stuff from the Madd Fabricator. It will sort of be like when Sid built that 427 Cobra from TRD. So when it's done and you say Man I'd like to build one of those; you can get the stuff and do it. The super is my deal sooo it probably won't be in any kind of kit form.dalla_316122933_sq_thumb_s.jpg

3db1_35172429_std.jpg

g12c000000000000000644416c57c280e6b219bcc89725eec82a067cf59.jpg

Ken as you are well aware, we here at TDR are designing and getting ready to produce some 1/8th scale midget 12" wheels and tires, Halibrand style quick change, in and out ( dog) box, along with some other chassis goodies for those builders that just love midget race cars. Proposed plans include a 110 Offy and V8-60 engine ( equipped with Eddie Meyer speed components). We are also working on the vintage Edmund's and Kurtis Kraft style midget bodies to be produced in Fiberglass cloth and resin from the MADD FABRICATOR. So all you midget race car fans, stay tuned.

CHEERZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MADD FABRICATOR