Model Cars Magazine Forum

So I started this for a club build off on another forum. All I have done so far is start the frame, and cut up the floor so it will lay out. I also cut the hood out. I am not sure if I should use this grill or the stock one, we'll see.

61de8766.jpg

52757bbb.jpg

b4cbd096.jpg

82d4dd1c.jpg

78bc1e05.jpg

I hope to get the back half done soon since I have to have this thing done in three months to meet the deadline.

Thanks for looking.

Thanks guys!

So I did not get as much done as I wanted today, but I got my bags made and some little progress on the frame, tomorrow I'll get some styrene from work to add the details. I also think I am going to go with the stock grill.

2019c62d.jpg

cca9fb2d.jpg

a3232b2a.jpg

61957ee4.jpg

85c273a6.jpg

I think I will start cutting out some of the doors soon, I just don't know what ones yet lol

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up this kit and will be watching. I like the way you got it low. If it was any lower you would have to start cutting part of the body away. lol I always think of shagg carpeting when I see these vans and remember the Chevy van song.