Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 DODGE CHARGER 426 HEMI

Cory22

Hey everyone! I just picked up the revell muscle version of the 67 charger. I was just wonderin if anyone out there had some pictures of a WIP or Under glass just tryin to get a few ideas!!

Appreciate the help as always! You guys always have the best ideas. Thanks!

How 'bout this: instead of looking to others for inspiration, ask yourself what you would do if you owned the real car and had some funds to modify it. Which colors/engine/wheels/tires etc would you like to have most?

Failing that, it never hurts to check out Google images. You'll see details of the real cars you can use to make yours more authentic, and you'll probably come across some ideas you may want to incorporate into your build.

How 'bout this: instead of looking to others for inspiration, ask yourself what you would do if you owned the real car and had some funds to modify it. Which colors/engine/wheels/tires etc would you like to have most?

Failing that, it never hurts to check out Google images. You'll see details of the real cars you can use to make yours more authentic, and you'll probably come across some ideas you may want to incorporate into your build.

.......Monty, while you are 100% correct, I find that, in this hobby, it can be a motivational tool to view other peoples builds as well as 1:1 reference picks. It helps me at times.

Ahh thats what i was lookin for! Thanks guys, im gnna go with testors comp orange with the drag option parts, and im gnna try doing spark Plug wires for the first time. What did you use?

You can either buy some from a aftermarket company with or without a distrubutor or use 30 gauge wrapping wire from radio shack. Pretty cheap, decent colors.

very nice rob! id like to see one built with a 440 or 383 tho, something different than the hemi that every revell mopar seems to have hahah

Thanks Chris. I think Mike nailed it with his red one. The 383 looks great. I'm going to build another someday with a pro-touring look and the 6.1 liter from the modern Mopars.

I love that mike!! what did u use to paint the window washer fluid container? looks real!

I used Tamiya X-23 Clear Blue on the inside (underneath?) of the bottle, being sure to cover the edges on the bottom.