Model Cars Magazine Forum

History of Monogram's Squarebody GM Pickups

Fabrux

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I plan on making the hood from the '76 Pickup fit, and just doing without the Topper, and scrounging up the seats.

I'll wind up with Sorta Stock Blazer, but that will be close enough to satisfy me.

Might not satisfy others, but I'll be happy.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2022 at 8:32 PM, mjsjr said:

Hello I heard that revell is going to re release the pulldozer/mad mudder pulling truck I was wondering..... I have a old blazer/GMC jimmy that was a glue bomb would you like to cast some parts fr the kit let me know the body is badly damaged but the interior parts are good,the engine is decent  it has the the hockey hood and other part let me know please thank you
Would any resin caster out there like to cast these parts 

Thanks Mike.s

received_800000557642090.jpeg

received_1057642074790150.jpeg

received_665154687885242.jpeg

received_539935761030135.jpeg

received_509639364141069.jpeg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mike C. said:

I would buy a few of those sets if somebody made them up, especially with that Hickey hood. The Pulldozer would be good for the undercarriage alone. 

I'd be in for that hardtop and hood. Seems like a no-brainer for someone with a 3D printer (hey Iceman!)

Hardtop , Hood and Seats, woulde be great!

Olsen Bros, are you looking? With the Pulldozer on the way, the Hardtop, Hickey Hood and Seat / Console parts would be great. I'd even cut the flat windows from plastic, if I had to.

Iceman collectables,vcg resin and trailer trash customs have not responded to me yet.iceman not interested in the parts and vcg is so backed up he has no time to cast them I've been looking for people t cast these parts

On 4/30/2022 at 8:16 PM, stavanzer said:

Hardtop , Hood and Seats, woulde be great!

Olsen Bros, are you looking? With the Pulldozer on the way, the Hardtop, Hickey Hood and Seat / Console parts would be great. I'd even cut the flat windows from plastic, if I had to.

I was just thinking that same thing.

Also, I have one of those winch bumpers/rear bumper kits for chevy from Olson bros. Really nice stuff. Getting a few more for Ford.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, mjsjr said:

What is the true release date of the new pulldozer kit 

FB_IMG_1658712239440.jpg

The way things are right now? Who knows. It seems to be six months to a year between when they first show something and when it's actually on shelves.

• 6 months later...