Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16th Hot Wheels FED Prudhomme and McEwen

post-4215-0-67478300-1331157710_thumb.jppost-4215-0-15198900-1331157722_thumb.jppost-4215-0-84161600-1331157733_thumb.jppost-4215-0-59271900-1331157741_thumb.jp

Just wanted to let anyone interested in these coversions made for the Revell 1/16th FED models, to definately go for it. I received one of each, and the resin quality is very good, the body panels (it's a complete set) are thinner, therefore more realistic than the panels that come with Revell's kits, the decals are sharp, professional, and the chrome accents on the decals are brilliant and complete. The paperwork that comes with the kits include printed reference photos on the paper, and a nice painting template for body panels. (nice touch)

Jeffrey of JT-Graphics.com was a great help, and I received the kits within a few days of sending him the paypal payment. I do recommend the kit for anyone having an interest in building these classic Hot Wheels Snake and Mongoose FED's in 1/16th scale.

He mostly deals in resin studio scale science fiction ships, but obviously, there's a little bit of a drag racer buried in there.

You can write to him direct and request the kits at info@jt-graphics.com

Very Nice. I tried looking for these on his website and wasn't able to to find them or the price for them. I saw a set of each on ebay and they went for some big money if I remember correct. They would be great to add to my collection though :D

Edited by Mooneyzs

if you feel safer going through ebay, he put a couple more up there, just do a search for - 1/16th scale Front Engine Dragster Conversion

otherwise, just write him direct, I paypal'd him for two kits and got them within a few days....trustworthy guy...

if you feel safer going through ebay, he put a couple more up there, just do a search for - 1/16th scale Front Engine Dragster Conversion

otherwise, just write him direct, I paypal'd him for two kits and got them within a few days....trustworthy guy...

thanks,just ordered a set myself.

• 2 months later...