Model Cars Magazine Forum

Teresi: "Dyno Drags" new project 3-8-12 Finished pictures posted 6/17/12

Hello......I am starting this on my workbench today........this is will be a replica of my fathers Teresi "Dyno Drags".......I am building it for his birthday.........it is a simulated drag strip on the back of a semi truck with a dyno hooked up to the bikes.......here are a few pictures of the 'Dyno Drags"........I will be using a few kits and I will be making major modifications.......thanks for looking.........here is a link to the "Underglass" section for finished pictures........thanks

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59805039.jpg

044.jpg

042.jpg

047.jpg

051.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

:blink: This is going to be a monster! I'm really looking forward to watching this one come together. I guess the great thing is that you no doubt have plenty of reference material. Are you going to put some bike on the dyno's too?

Cool project! I'm interested in seeing how you turn that Peterbilt into a Freightliner.

Tommy.......actually ,I have another model truck coming in the mail......that is closer to Freightliner look.......the Peterbuilt will not be used for the cab part of the truck......I am using the Peterbuilt for parts only........I will still need to make some major modifications.......thanks.

Edited by John Teresi

Are you Serious...OMG....you have to be kidding...Are you really going to do that ??? Well if anybody can it is you...for your work is most of the Masters of the Hobby...

Good Luck i know you can do it...for i have seen your builds at Model Car Shows ....Thanks

Cheers Don aka XJ6 B)