Model Cars Magazine Forum

Teresi: "Dyno Drags" new project 3-8-12 Finished pictures posted 6/17/12

It's over wit... that's all she wrote....John your work is.... INSPIRATIONAL... every time I see it , it pushes me to try a little harder on my projects.... thank you...

Edited by tyrone

beautiful work John!! this build is incredible....

hey is that a 'BLACK LABEL SOCIETY" decal i see on the bottom of the cab/sleeper? SDMF! (strength, determination, merciless, forever) i wont post the other meaning of "sdmf"...id get kicked out! LOL

cheers!

bryan m

John, don't take this the wrong way, but I think I hate you! ;)

yea im thinkin about throwin all my builds away and hanging my head in shame........... LOL too funny!

keep it goin john, its definetely a masterpiece!

cheers

bryan

Hello......thank you all for your kind comments.......I made a drag strip out of 320 grit sand paper and airbrushed a center line with Tamiya lemmon yellow..... instaled the drag strip running lights........I installed the rest of the diamond plate at the front of the trailer........I made some air hose connections.......instaled the dyno boxes.......did a little weathering and attached a bunch of bolt heads for all the diamond plate........ attached the the safety rail platforms and they are re-movable......thanks for looking.

DSCF1341.jpg

DSCF1338.jpg

DSCF1346.jpg

DSCF1348.jpg

DSCF1336.jpg

DSCF1337.jpg

It's been a few weeks since I've checked the progress on this and I'm glad a waited. It looks as if you are almost at the end and it is stunning. To say the least. I was curious as to how you would work out the graphics and the help that you received on them is "top-notch". It's nice to see the camaraderie, and the willingness of others to lend a hand to what will be a truely great build when completed. Beautiful work John and to those that helped out.

I just found this thread and I'm in awe. John - you never cease to amaze me with your ability to find some new subject matter as well as your amazing talent. Just curious, do you plan on spelling Fort Lauderdale correctly or matching the truck lettering?

I just found this thread and I'm in awe. John - you never cease to amaze me with your ability to find some new subject matter as well as your amazing talent. Just curious, do you plan on spelling Fort Lauderdale correctly or matching the truck lettering?

Brad......Oh my God.........I did not even notice that.......I wonder if my father knows that?.......I`ll have to ask him?.......I can change it if he wants.......thanks Brad

Justin...... UPS overnite delivery........thanks

oh man, i would be so afraid to do that for fear of it getting broken.....Dr.Cranky owns one of my builds, but i am making him drive here to get it! LOL, well actually he will be up north soon, so he can pick it up then. package it up good john, it makes my head hurt even thinking that this thing could get damaged...its a masterpiece!!

cheers

bryan

Hello.......thank you all for the kind comments.....I assembled the front wheel stabilizer stands .......I made some adjusting straps and rear wheel tumbler adjusting controls......attached the christmas tree ......I will work on the cab tomorrow......thanks for looking.

DSCF1391.jpg

DSCF1388.jpg

DSCF1380.jpg

DSCF1382.jpg

DSCF1395.jpg

DSCF1386.jpg

Edited by John Teresi