Model Cars Magazine Forum

Teresi: "Dyno Drags" new project 3-8-12 Finished pictures posted 6/17/12

Hello.......thank you all very much for your kind comments........I got the cab/sleeper chassis together......weathered and wheels stripped and painted alclad.......gas tanks stripped and painted alclad.......engine assembled and attached to the chassis.......and is painted alclad I started the wiring......I will finish up the plumbing tonight......brake plumbing is started I will finish that up as well tonight......radiator is installed........thanks for looking.

DSCF0729.jpg

DSCF0727.jpg

DSCF0726.jpg

DSCF0722.jpg

DSCF0712.jpg

Hello......thank you all for your kind comments.....I really do appreciate them......I started the plumbing on the engine......I will do the other side tonight......got the mud flaps on.......taill lights are painted alclad and tamiya red,wired and assembled......I made a single horizontal exhaust stack that goes underneath the chassis like the 1:1........I made some battery clamps and assembled the batteries......thanks for looking.

DSCF0759.jpg

DSCF0770.jpg

DSCF0752.jpg

DSCF0764.jpg

DSCF0757.jpg