Model Cars Magazine Forum

model truck collection

Um thats not updated, a lot of those kits are gone, I was talking to one of the members on here that lives here in Phoenix that bought kits from, some of the kits that I said I wanted to get, he told me were sold. Like the 77 ford P/U and the other ones.

I remember seeing those same pics last month, well January

I was told the seller said he was no longer going to sell his kits to anyone in Arizona, he got mad because one the members on here(Marty), who lives here in Phoenix, bought some kits for someone, was playing the middle man.

Yep I got some kits from that guy and he didn't make it easy on me!!! It took at least 4 weeks of phone calls and getting the run around before I was able to buy anything from him and from the start I told him I was buying some kits for some one else and that person even talked with him about it.

Here is what I got for the other person.

100_3276.jpg

And this is the stuff I got for myself..

100_3278.jpg

100_3197.jpg

And then when I made a post on a facebook group that I didn't know that guy was on he got mad about it and acted like I was buying the kits too cheap from him and then reselling them for more money which wasn't even the case and really didn't matter because once you buy something it's doesn't matter what you do with it.

I dont think so, you only get one version of the trailer in the box, unless they changed things from when I got my two trailers.

You do get extra stuff to build like ramps, the awning frame, tire racks, etc, maybe thats the extra stuff you are thinking about

Edited by martinfan5

I dont think so, you only get one version of the trailer in the box, unless they changed things from when I got my two trailers.

You do get extra stuff to build like ramps, the awning frame, tire racks, etc, maybe thats the extra stuff you are thinking about

Jonathan you are right, this one is the 36' foot tag along trailer and it is marked on the end of the box. I also have a 38' foot that is a gooseneck. And this guy has a ton of kits but does not make it easy to deal with him.

I want to another one of the 44' gooseneck, I am watching a few on ebay right now, I know they are only marked on the sides of the box, which makes hard to tell from looking at the top whats in the box.

Do you know if he has anymore of the galaxie trailers left?

I only saw the one I got from him. I'd like to get one of the 44's too...

I had one back in the 90's, and I have still one of the 24' tag along's, and dont remember, but its either the 36' or 38' tag along, but I tired to make it a goose neck, now I dont know what to do with it.

Hmm Marty, maybe I shouldn't of told you about the listings on ebay :lol: , are you going to the swap meet next weekend?