Model Cars Magazine Forum

'71 Duster Pro Mod...Complete

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great comments guys! I finished up the small photo etch pieces, the chutes and cables and a couple of other small details. I think that I'll call this one finished except for doing some sort of dio dispaly base for it which I'll get to at a later date. I'm just glad to get this one off the table so I can get ready for some new projects that I have planned. Thanks again for looking In!946.jpg947.jpg948.jpg949.jpg945.jpg

Another Great build from your bench! I haven't seen many Dusters being built like this, and you've done great job on this one. I especially like the paintjob and engine detailing is great too. I really like this one, you did awesome job, as always.

Simply gorgeous. I love everything about it Darryl especially the paint job. What's next?

Thanks again for the great comments guys and Brad thanks again also for the artwork offer on my Nova...Its appreciated. I believe along with the replica of my Nova that I'll do some sportsman type cars...ie...Super Gas and so on. I also need to go back to my roots which is building some junkers and dioramas. Thanks for looking in! Edited by Mister Twister