Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone have trouble ordering from Larry G Scale?

I ordered a juke box and Coke machine from him last week and only received the Coke machine. I've tried reaching him in email and phone and he is not answering. Didn't know if others have had similar trouble with him in the past. I'll keep trying and will post up my results as soon as I have something.

Thanks!

Edited by Drake69

I had intended on making it light up and play music if it was hollow. It really depends on the piece though, as it could be a solid piece of either wood, plastic, or metal.

Hopefully I'll get the chance to see. :rolleyes:

It will be solid....Most of Larrys goodies are well cast, then painted...

IMG_2323.jpg

• 9 months later...

Hello Folks,

This is in response to Allen Manley DRAKE69'S ignorant and unwarranted attack on my business. Yesterday I was doing some item google searches and came across this forum and this topic thread.

I would think someone classified as an "Avid Poster" to this forum would have some general knowledge of how an online credit card transaction works but apparently not.

Allen Manley WAS NEVER charged for the Juke Box he ordered. That is the only fact revelant to this reply, however here is the timeline of events.

Allen Manley indeed placed an order in my store on 3/21/12 for 1 Diecast Coke Machine and 1 Juke Box, and his credit card was automatically "AUTHORIZED" for the full amount 29.85........When I saw the order, and knowing that the Juke Boxes had been discontinued and were no longer available, I processed the order on my end, which completed the credit card transaction the next day 3/22/12, and resulted in the ONLY charge to Allen Manleys credit card, for 1 Coke Machine and s/h via USPS.....total 20.90.............Attached are both the final order and the payment sheet.

I am not sure why Allens follow up and apology were deleted from this forum, but I am sure it was an honest mistake.

My sincere thanks to all the gentlemen who backed me up. I appreciate your kind words.

Larry Guider

Larry G Scale

Edited by Casey

I have to agree . Larry is a good place to do business . I do ask before I order mostly . A hangover from the old days and Snail Mail . He does what he says in a timely manner . He lets you know about unavailable items . Any luck on the Chipper/Shredder yet Larry ?

Thanx ....

I don't wish to stir this anymore than it already has been, but Mr. Drake may wish to not have his address and other personal info posted on the Internet as it is in atleast the paypal link. I didnt check the other link. In todays time you can never be to careful

I don't wish to stir this anymore than it already has been, but Mr. Drake may wish to not have his address and other personal info posted on the Internet as it is in atleast the paypal link. I didnt check the other link. In todays time you can never be to careful

Agreed. I think we can all tell by the testimonials posted above that Larry G Scale is a good person to do business with, and while I understand Larry's frustration, the personal and financial details should be kept private.

Folks,

I happened into this thread by accident and well beyond it when it started. I quickly responded.......with regard to the following feedback:

From sebivens, on 07 Jan 2013 - 21:32, said:snapback.png