Model Cars Magazine Forum

Shane sorry to say I can't remember. I know that he was done casting them, and selling them out. I got them a year ago last Oct.

Those are from Geometric, which is out of business! Dangit!! I met the owner YEARS ago at the hobby show in Rosemont Il. His name is George Stephenson. He no longer owns it. Not sure if they are gonna do more stuff or not. They did a whole line of 1/24th scale monsters. You can find em on ebay once in awhile. I don't have any but the wolfman, George just gave it to me at that show!!! Awesome sculpts!! I keep trying to get the Creature from the Black Lagoon in this set, always goes for big bucks!!!! Nice buildups Junior!!!!! Edited by Sixx

Weren't those cast from the old Aurora"Monsters of Hollywood" series of kits? They had the Phantom of the Opera, and the Creature from the Black Lagoon too. NICE detail painting!

Yes!

These are really nicely done. I like this genre.

G

• 3 weeks later...

Weren't those cast from the old Aurora"Monsters of Hollywood" series of kits? They had the Phantom of the Opera, and the Creature from the Black Lagoon too. NICE detail painting!

These are only about 5-6 in's. tall The Aurora kits were closer to 1/8th scale. I have the reissue of the Hunchback, and the Witch.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...