Model Cars Magazine Forum

Last Night's TNMCC meeting Pics

As always, had a really fun night. Loads of work for me this time, but that was after we got home...more on that later in the post!

Two guys brought their cool 1:1 rides...

Sal DiMiceli's Galaxie

2006June6th003-vi.jpg

(PS He's looking for that hood in scale so he can replicate his car...any help, let me know!)

and Sam Favata brought his Corvette

2006June6th037-vi.jpg

Mike Obermeyer brought this neat Chevy S10

2006June6th032-vi.jpg

A pair of Police vehicles, from Tom Sheehy (ford) and Doc Wiseman (chevy) with Doc's H-M hauler in the background.

2006June6th048-vi.jpg

Sal brought some of his old drag racers to the meeting too. He says these are older then me, at least 30 years old and he brought them in because I kept mentioning that I had never seen any of his work :lol:

2006June6th056-vi.jpg

Matt Trotta made a rare appearence and brought VW Dave with him. I had previously agreed to buy Matt's NASCAR collection, and it filled the back of the Jeep! There are three rows of assorted NASCAR kits in there, and later tonight I get the fun of entering them into my collection spread sheets :) The work involved was carrying them from the Jeep, up the stairs and into my room! Then cleaning them off my bed. Lots of fun though! This picture was taken with the regular setting at night. Surprisingly it came out pretty good!

2006June6th062-vi.jpg

Matt had 4 of his cool creations on the table

2006June6th054-vi.jpg

And VW Dave brought down 5 of his (4 pictured) and his wife Jen's Mini Cooper. It was his first meeting, and it better not be his last as I gave him a magnet that we made up! :) I made up little TNMCC logo magnets and gave one to everybody, in part because they are cool, but mostly because they were celebrating my mom's graduation from College. Which I forgot to tell everybody. Luckily, I can put it in the newsletter!

2006June6th055-vi.jpg