Model Cars Magazine Forum

New redesigned Viper is here

heheh, well i haven't played one, or any PS game since GT4 so i dunno how they do things anymore.

I was going to get to Forza 4, but I stopped paying for xbox live a year ago, and did not want to have to pay for it again to paly Forza, plus I have a wheel for PS3.

yeah makes sense. i like forza and i play other shooters on live. i dont have many friends i can hang out with and play so having live helps. But anyhow back to the Viper, i think it'd b slick in black. I wonder if they'll do a silver w/ blue one like the old GTS?

I want to say that I read that the new Viper was design more by Fiat then dodge, thats why it has some European style to it, I think they are trying to start over with the Viper brand. But I am not 100% sure on that. I would love to see this one blue with white stripes, or the Hemi orange I think it was.

I would love to see this as a roadster as well

I want to say that I read that the new Viper was design more by Fiat then dodge, thats why it has some European style to it, I think they are trying to start over with the Viper brand. But I am not 100% sure on that. I would love to see this one blue with white stripes, or the Hemi orange I think it was.

I would love to see this as a roadster as well

This has been in the works longer then fiat. Butvim sure they through more then two cents in on the project. Chrysler has been European sence the 90s. I'm exited because they are going to bring back viper training. I'm also glad to see its going to use the new power net com system. The only reason I bring that up, is that for once the viper will be available with a better stereo then a base model neon.... Or caliber now. That part was always funny to me. Just didn't quite feel like a super car with those old RER decks in the dash.

From what I've heard and read the Dodge brand was split into 3 divisions. Each are their own entity so to speak. SRT is the performance, RAM is the trucks(regular and commercial), and Dodge is just regular cars and they lost the mini-van(Caravan) to a Chrysler(Town and Country) product only.

This has been in the works longer then fiat. Butvim sure they through more then two cents in on the project. Chrysler has been European sence the 90s. I'm exited because they are going to bring back viper training. I'm also glad to see its going to use the new power net com system. The only reason I bring that up, is that for once the viper will be available with a better stereo then a base model neon.... Or caliber now. That part was always funny to me. Just didn't quite feel like a super car with those old RER decks in the dash.

I know Chrysler has been part European for a long time now, the last Viper was just made a few years ago, you are buying a car with a V10, the last think I am going to be worried about is the stereo that comes with it. People that bought Vipers did not buy them for the sound system.

I know Chrysler has been part European for a long time now, the last Viper was just made a few years ago, you are buying a car with a V10, the last think I am going to be worried about is the stereo that comes with it. People that bought Vipers did not buy them for the sound system.

Really? You would be suprized how many yuppys have complained about it. And how many who have them, have never had them in 5 or 6th gear. Look at them on line for sale, hard pressed to find one with more then 20k on the clock. Tells me they weren't bought to be driven lol I would love to get my hands on a first gen flip nose. They really aren't that expencive as far as sports cars go. But I know what your saying, I sure wouldn't care what it sounded like. Can't hear it over the screaming anyway hahaaa (evil laugh)

Really? You would be suprized how many yuppys have complained about it. And how many who have them, have never had them in 5 or 6th gear. Look at them on line for sale, hard pressed to find one with more then 20k on the clock. Tells me they weren't bought to be driven lol I would love to get my hands on a first gen flip nose. They really aren't that expencive as far as sports cars go. But I know what your saying, I sure wouldn't care what it sounded like. Can't hear it over the screaming anyway hahaaa (evil laugh)

Oh yes I forgot the yuppy buyers , I can see them complaining because there is not Icrap jack :lol: , the Viper was when it came out was IIRC, to be a drivers car.

They can call the SRT it's own brand, but I think it's still more a division. You won't see any cars that are not dodge chrysler or jeep. They still need a base model. I really hope they don't waste the money on such things anyway. I think they can really water down the name if they stretch it out to thin. Time will tell I guess.

I only drove one on the track that had a stereo system! the rest were taken out for weight!

I only drove one on the track that had a stereo system! the rest were taken out for weight!

How much weight was saved :lol: !! A cheap deck and a few small speakers.. I know, it all makes a difference.

The point was trying to make, is that for a super car, they share a lot of parts with very, very low line unsuper cars. Just kinda funny to me. No big deal.