Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Freightliner FLC Reference Pics

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Does anyone out there have any detail pics of a mid-1980s Freightliner FLC? Particularly the interior & frame. Planning my next build, and I'm just looking for reference photos.

Thanks,

Posted · Report post

I'm going to be building it a s a sleeper cab, but daycab will work. The interiors of the cabs should be same.

Posted · Report post

Those are great. Thanks. Any frame pics? I'm looking for warning label locations.

Posted · Report post

Those are great. Thanks. Any frame pics? I'm looking for warning label locations.

Jim....when you are ready....I have tons of pictures I can shoot to you directly.

Kurt

Posted · Report post

Thanks, Kurt. I'll be in touch.

Posted · Report post

G,day , in the first fruity photo are those two boxs on the dash the old type tacho graphs from the 60's-70's ???

Posted · Report post

Hello. I was wondering if it would still be possible to ask for some reference picstures for frightliner flc from the mid 80s. I've been into civil car modelling for about 2 years now and decided to have a go with a truck. I'd like to start from making a highly detailed model but I'm having problems with finding pics of the frame and wiring.. If it's not a big problem. Thnx.