Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show of hands ... How many of you frequent the Community builds section?

Do you visit the Community Builds section?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you visit the community builds section?

I voted No, but only because I don't visit any of the Forum sections intentionally. I use the View New Content button; if there's new content in the Community Builds section and the topic interests me, I'll go there.

If there is no new content on the board, I don't go browsing each section. I leave.

Edited by SSNJim

Never, I have no desire to spend anytime in that section :lol:

Well since I have two CBP's going, quite a bit of time,

Now to the OP , why do you want to know?, and or why do you care?, are you trying to figure out how to get a CBP going that people will want to join?

Well since I have two CBP's going, quite a bit of time,

Now to the OP , why do you want to know?, and or why do you care?, are you trying to figure out how to get a CBP going that people will want to join?

Just curious how many people purposely check that section. I could see where people would, and where people wouldn't.

I check in on the Mustang 05-09, and the Foreign cause those are vehicles that I enjoy most. when i start my SN95's i may have to bump that community project if it's still open.

If I could get my hands on 99 corba kit that wont cost me my right leg, I would join that one too

I think people are starting check out that section a little more now, I know there have a few people that said they didnt even know it was there

Cats out of the bag now. So to speak. (LOL) Everyone that reads this will know it's there, whether or not they visit it is up to them.

If I could get my hands on 99 corba kit that wont cost me my right leg, I would join that one too

Yeah i built the 99 in HS and it wasn't half bad but i dont know what happened to that one when i went away for school. And my dumb luck its the only stang kit they refuse to recast in a goofy series

I voted No, but only because I don't visit any of the Forum sections intentionally. I use the View New Content button; if there's new content in the Community Builds section and the topic interests me, I'll go there.

If there is no new content on the board, I don't go browsing each section. I leave.

This is how I work too .. why make a job out of reading new posts? :lol:

I do go look, but I've been watching the replies to models that I do post, and I've come to the conclusion that I must not be all that great of a modeler. I've got one model build on a couple of other sites that I'll finish, and then I'll not be posting anymore progress builds. I'll leave the community builds to the better modelers, but I'll still follow them and catch some inspiration.