Model Cars Magazine Forum

57 chevy pro mod w.i.p (updates 11/11/12)

tyrone

what's up fellas, well I got some paint on the Nova yesterday,, and I had some idle time on my hands. I've had this 57 chevy body from flashpoint, so I started on what's probably going to be a long project.. This one will have a blower, and this will be my first crack at scratch building the chassis... I've started on the floor section... here's a few pics..

014.jpg

015.jpg

012.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

Edited by tyrone

Thanks for all the comments fellas... I'm pretty excited about trying to scratch build the chassis... I'll be borrowing some ideas from all of your great builds and we'll se what whe come up.... this is not a build of any ones car in particular... should be fun.... thanks fellas...

That is a cool looking body, I need to do a pro mod you guys are having too much fun.

Whatcha waitin on mane....lol.... come on and join us .... ;)

Thanks for all the nice words fellas... getting ready to get a couple hours in as we speak hopefully have an update a little later tonight...

no wheres that bottle of Crown....lol....

Oh yea!! Another epic Tyrone build in the making. I'm glued to my seat for this one and it'll even have a blower. I really like the looks of that sleek and swoopy FlashPoints body and especially the hood.

Thanks brad I love the way the hood looks on this one too.. can't wait to see how it will look with blower sticking out....

This will be interesting. That '57 Body looks good to me, and with your talents this is going to be awesome build. The frame looks very good so far. I have to say that I always enjoy watching your projects.