Model Cars Magazine Forum

57 chevy pro mod w.i.p (updates 11/11/12)

tyrone

This is sure one beautiful and amazing pro mod build!!

I'm going to have read through and study this entire thread at one point as it'll really help me since I'm planning to do a pro mod build at some point.

Hope you don't mind me pestering you with some questions one day!

Cheers,

JIm

Thanks alot fellas for all the kind words... I got the glasses done.. I used bolthead details from protech.. I added some silver paint around the headlight bezels and added the headlight decals and the last 2 coats of clear... I also added some panels to the inner door skins and applied carbon fiber decals to them... I'll make my window frames and finish them up tonight...

003-13.jpg

004-14.jpg

011-12.jpg

015-6.jpg

019-2.jpg

Thanks fellas, I made it to Atlanta this weekend but I didnt take any builds.. I left way later than expected and I was only able to make it there for the last couple of hours... I finshed this one up today and I've cleared out a nice little spot for this one in the case.. I got the rear chutes done... got the seat and harness in.. steering wheel,cords and racepak guages are done.. I made some window frames and finished up the inner door panels.. I added my fuel lines from the fuel cell, and added a throttle cable... I may redo that when I get some more return springs.. the one I had fell on the floor never to be found... thanks for looking in and for all the nice comments....

003-1-2.jpg

005-4-2.jpg

010-3-2.jpg

011-3-2.jpg

021-3.jpg