Model Cars Magazine Forum

New resin stuff.

Sean Stacey (sstacey47) has some pretty nicely cast resin peices guys. I just got a bag full of goodies, Mopar Tarantula manifolds, Pontiac M/T finned Valve covers, Carbs with choke houseings molded on, 3 kinds of lakewood style bolt on traction bars, Auto trans shifters, 4spd shifters, electric fans, just all kindsa good stuff! Do yourselves a favor an check him out. his stuff is REAL cleanly cast, no flash and NO bubbles, just plain out nice stuff. Trust me, you WILL like it! Sean, can you give a proper addy for these guys? :D;)

Bart, me an Krimson go WAAAAAAYYYYYYY back! The only thing that kept me sane in some instances! I actually AM a 21st century schitzoid man!!!! Became one LOOOOOOONG ago!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol::D :D :D;)

I have been a "21st century schitzoid man!!!!" since the last Century . I thought I was the only remaning survivor knowing this .Do you remember "The King Krimson Power Hour" ? I try to get our Local FM Station to play this song . All I get is "?????" . Thanx for the oppertunity to share and the Tip . I will take a look Stacey . Thanx