Model Cars Magazine Forum

A the swap meet with the van...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,that has to be the most coolest,bestest,awesomest,version ever done of this kit past or present,the attention to the details that you have given it from the door openings,straps on rear doors,under the hood even,the list just goes on.....I bow to thee.........

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,that has to be the most coolest,bestest,awesomest,version ever done of this kit past or present,the attention to the details that you have given it from the door openings,straps on rear doors,under the hood even,the list just goes on.....I bow to thee.........

me to :) it is done to perfection.everything badluck says.

its funny i don't have any vans in my junkyard i better get busy. :D

What kit is this ... I missed the buildup post on this!!

I think it is amazing !!! Color is great, stance = perfect, details is outta this world!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

Cool... pass the popcorn Please...

Guess I fell asleep and lost track of the build...

Still is a beautiful Build!!

Edited by camaroman

Thank you all for your comments! :)

@Budluck13, I was not planning to put some details under the hood, back doors, but after I change my mind and did it... :)

Here some more shoot about the engine bay.

I'm also glad that I made the mirror stand like it should be instead of the tripod one. :)

42vi.jpg

@Assa9, sure! :)

@JustBill, Glad that you see my humor!!! :lol: We need a "good time" also when we build models... :lol:

@Kruleword, the sliding door (back doors and hood) is glued, so no hinges. The only thing I build was the lower guide, because if not you see the floor trough the chassis/body... :) You can see it on the chassis picture or little bit in this one.

37vi.jpg

@Jerseyjunker1, Get one, or more... :lol: They are pretty cool kit, at least this one, I really enjoy this build.

@Camaroman, you are sitting on a comfy chair, I cannot follow sleep on mine! :)

Thanks again all of you, if you have question or want to see more pics, let me know. ;)