Model Cars Magazine Forum

1928 Lincoln

rmvw guy

This is a two year old build. I had two kits the AMT Classic and the older Lindberg offering that were basically the same. The idea was to make a before and after. Hope you enjoy.  

http:// 1181.photobucket.com

Edited by rmvw guy

I must say IMPRESSIVE builds on both counts . This isn't exactly a throw it together kit as too many of the supension pieces are very tought to get off the sprues . . I built this one as part of one of my service station dioramas several years back . Ed Shaver

First of all thanks to everyone who commented on this thread. This is a two year old build way before I knew about the Forum. I have learned a lot from you guys already, I love it here! :wub: I wish I was half as good as some of you. To answer all questions; I didn't put much wear on tires two years ago I admit the first one would look way better with more distress, the paint was Dupli Color cranberry (I don't know if they still make it) on the second one, although the vents may appear to be opened I assure you they are not, I wish I was that good. Sorry Harry for being a little slow at the beginning with my photos, I had not yet dowloaded them to Photobucket when I began this post so, had to stop and take care of that. I promise I will get better. -_-:P:)

Edited by rmvw guy

• 3 years later...