Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 Hemi Dart

dimebolt

I never get tired of looking at your builds . This Hemi Dart is my favorite !

Maybe you can do something about the mold line running around the tread of the front tires . . . Just something I notice every time I look at the photo .

Looking forward to seeing more of your work .

BOB.

Lol, yeah, yeah. I noticed that I forgot that also! Got it taken care of though I don't have any new pics of it. Am stuck using an inferior camera to the one I had, and the picture quality isn't very good. But I'll get some new pics of everything taken sometime, and get em posted. Thanks for all the compliments, AND the critique also! That's how we learn. I am ALWAYS open to new idea's and suggestions, and ready to better my building skills.

Corey

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello Jake.

It started out as the Revell Hemi Dart. I cut the front clip open and hinged it so it will slide forward and flip up. The hood is the one that came in this kit. It also had the 68 Dart GTS building options to build it with a 440, GTS hood, etc. I scratchbuilt the hinge system from sheet plastic and aluminum tubing.

Corey

Edited by dimebolt