Model Cars Magazine Forum

corvette

showbuilder

here is my revell corvette. painted with house of kolor tangelo pearl. many aftermarket and photoetched parts on this one. i also installed leds for the head and tail lights. this was my first ever completed car build. thanks for looking................................

014-1.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

002-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

That's one sweet Corvette ! The level of detail is great . How long ago did you build it , and hve you finished anything since ?

thanks much, this build was finished in august 2011. it will be officially retired from competition this august. my main build interest is heavy commercial trucks but i have finished two other cars since this one.

thanks much, this build was finished in august 2011. it will be officially retired from competition this august. my main build interest is heavy commercial trucks but i have finished two other cars since this one.

freakin incredible Vette'!...what boards for trucks are you on?

Awesome 'Vette! Saw this up in Roanoke, VA at the MDA show back in March and it is incredible! I loved the lights. That really set it apart. The photos do not do justice to the actual model. All around beautiful build!