Model Cars Magazine Forum

Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

... I'm A Man Of Wealth And Taste.

Now that I've ripped off The Stones; this is just a short note to let ya know who I am if it matters. My name is Jason. I am only active on one other forum- Randy Ayer's NASCAR Forum in the Darkside section as I prefer to build bolt for bolt replicas of old stock cars along with the occasional oddball topic like a Fuelly 59 Impala, SD421 Tempest or my favorite- a conversion of the Modelhaus 59 Olds 98 into a superdetailed exact replica of one of my dad's old cars from 1966 for his 65th birthday- a 1959 Olds Super 88 4 door HT.

There's some amazing work here and I hope I can contribute to the pool, but being a jail guard and subject to irregular shift times my building is limited lately and work on a proper stock car conversion of the 1/16 Dukes 69 Charger is crawling slowly. I'll try to post a link to some pics in the showroom section so despite my slow pace you can see I actually can get something done.

Use your full name. I too have a too secret job, but give me a break.

Never saw anywhere that Jason said he had a secret job. He plainly stated that he was a jail guard. Give him a break. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum Jason! Hope you like it here.

We shall call you Jason then, instead of Lucifer... When I saw your title, I immediately started singing the song, it's one of my favorite Stones tunes! Welcome to the Jungle, to rip another Hard Driving song, We've got fun and games!