The recession hasn't hit everyone

75 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Actually, Harry, It's a REAL nissan JOKE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted · Report post

SURE YOU CAN TRUST THE GOVERNMENT,............................................... JUST ASK A INDIAN..

Posted · Report post

Juke box

Posted · Report post

That would be fun! To drive off a cliff! :lol:

Posted · Report post

I dont have to click on the link to know its the Juke GTR, what a great car, I would buy one , I love it

Posted · Report post

I dont have to click on the link to know its the Juke GTR, what a great car, I would buy one , I love it

Do you love it $600,000 worth?

$600,000???!!!!

Just the sales tax alone is enough to buy you a very nice car with $$$ left over.

Posted · Report post

Anyone that would pay that much for that feces needs to have their head examined. I would rather have the electric supercar that was posted a few days ago. At least it was a nice looking car. All that Joke R is is a fast ugly car. It would be a cool car for the Joker in the next Batman movie. ;)

Posted (edited) · Report post

man, that juke is as ugly as sin, but man would it woop some butt! it's like a 2000lb GTR...lols

Edited by Harry P.

Posted · Report post

A fast Juke is like saying that your 240lb girlfriend is good in bed.

-MJS

Posted · Report post

Do you love it $600,000 worth?

$600,000???!!!!

Just the sales tax alone is enough to buy you a very nice car with $$$ left over.

Yes I do, I agree, that is a lot of money, I could buy a lot of very nice cars with money left over, I like the concept of what did.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't give more than $5 For that or that fancy electric car that was posted last week.They need to call this thing the Joke R

Posted · Report post

Pretty cool...too bad it's not priced closer to a GT-R, but given that these essentially are hand-built customs, it's understandable that's it's not volume-priced. As far a more down-to-earth implementation, I'd like to see the GT-R drivetrain in an Infiniti G or M sedan...

Posted · Report post

There are many Americans who have a small fortune today. They all started with a big fortune a few years ago.

Posted · Report post

It's one of those things you don't like, but if you saw it in real life, it would be different. :lol:

Posted · Report post

if i had $600k would i buy one of them? nope, i think i'd fill my garage with a whole bunch of cars for that money instead, American and imported.

Yes sir! Think of the cars you could buy with $600,000. Why anyone would be willing to spend that kind of money on this one car is beyond me! But hey... to each his own.

Posted · Report post

If I ever spend $600.000 on anything to will have a garage, not fit in one.

Posted · Report post

Regardless of what people think of it one way or the other, it would be pretty cool in 1:24th scale...

I never heard of the Juke R, and I didn't think it was possible to make an ugly car even more so. I have to agree with Roger that anyone paying the price of a nice house almost anywhere in the country for that is out of his mind.

I will admit though, the 545-BHP twin turbo V6 that's hand-built in a clean room is VERY intriguing just for the engineering and construction. Too bad they couldn't put it in something more attractive.

Charlie Larkin

Edited by Harry P.

If you're willing to plunk down +/- $600k for what appears to be dysentery with doors, you probably trademarked the phrase "That's hot!" and carry your chihuahua with you everywhere you go.

You can find good-looking cars all along the automotive timeline. As far as this car is concerned, the blind should count their blessings.

Edited by Harry P.

Posted · Report post

But that's the point. If you're willing to plunk down +/- $600k for what appears to be dysentery with doors, you probably trademarked the phrase "That's hot!" and carry your chihuahua with you everywhere you go.

You can find good-looking cars all along the automotive timeline. As far as this car is concerned, the blind should count their blessings.

If a person has that kind of money, I dont think they care about looks, or really anything other then buying what they like.

Posted · Report post

I would still take the Juke GTR over that, now I think that is ugly, I know, I have problems sSig_lol.gif

Posted · Report post

Thats better then the Brabus SUV, and the price is not too bad, whats the power on it ? well the wheels not so much

Posted · Report post

You forgot one.

2002-Pontiac-Aztek-Service-Manual-560x420.jpg

-MJS

Posted · Report post

Hmm, not sure about that one Mike