Model Cars Magazine Forum

The recession hasn't hit everyone

I dont have to click on the link to know its the Juke GTR, what a great car, I would buy one , I love it

Do you love it $600,000 worth?

$600,000???!!!!

Just the sales tax alone is enough to buy you a very nice car with $$$ left over.

Anyone that would pay that much for that feces needs to have their head examined. I would rather have the electric supercar that was posted a few days ago. At least it was a nice looking car. All that Joke R is is a fast ugly car. It would be a cool car for the Joker in the next Batman movie. ;)

Do you love it $600,000 worth?

$600,000???!!!!

Just the sales tax alone is enough to buy you a very nice car with $$$ left over.

Yes I do, I agree, that is a lot of money, I could buy a lot of very nice cars with money left over, I like the concept of what did.

Pretty cool...too bad it's not priced closer to a GT-R, but given that these essentially are hand-built customs, it's understandable that's it's not volume-priced. As far a more down-to-earth implementation, I'd like to see the GT-R drivetrain in an Infiniti G or M sedan...

if i had $600k would i buy one of them? nope, i think i'd fill my garage with a whole bunch of cars for that money instead, American and imported.

Yes sir! Think of the cars you could buy with $600,000. Why anyone would be willing to spend that kind of money on this one car is beyond me! But hey... to each his own.

I never heard of the Juke R, and I didn't think it was possible to make an ugly car even more so. I have to agree with Roger that anyone paying the price of a nice house almost anywhere in the country for that is out of his mind.

I will admit though, the 545-BHP twin turbo V6 that's hand-built in a clean room is VERY intriguing just for the engineering and construction. Too bad they couldn't put it in something more attractive.

Charlie Larkin

Edited by Harry P.

If you're willing to plunk down +/- $600k for what appears to be dysentery with doors, you probably trademarked the phrase "That's hot!" and carry your chihuahua with you everywhere you go.

You can find good-looking cars all along the automotive timeline. As far as this car is concerned, the blind should count their blessings.

Edited by Harry P.

But that's the point. If you're willing to plunk down +/- $600k for what appears to be dysentery with doors, you probably trademarked the phrase "That's hot!" and carry your chihuahua with you everywhere you go.

You can find good-looking cars all along the automotive timeline. As far as this car is concerned, the blind should count their blessings.

If a person has that kind of money, I dont think they care about looks, or really anything other then buying what they like.