Model Cars Magazine Forum

" El Diablo" 1949 MERC Custom.

MR BIGGS

My 1949 Merc Gull wing custom. Candy Red HOK paint over HOK Flake over black HOK With RM Diamont Urethaine clear. Full detailed Engine and undercarage with nuts and bolts from RB motion, Thanks Bob B. All aluminum one piece grill and rear light and pullies from Bob Dudek. Hand pinstrip from DAG. All the fab and custom work main paint and clear I did myself. Just took best of show and best paint at the Nnl West and best custom at the Desert Scale Classic. thanks for looking.

post-2750-0-74885000-1336422072_thumb.jp

post-2750-0-76341600-1336422099_thumb.jp

post-2750-0-88125000-1336422142_thumb.jp

post-2750-0-68838900-1336422167_thumb.jp

post-2750-0-58030100-1336422213_thumb.jp

Congrats on your wins Anthony.

Well deserved for the amount of time and detail

that went into the Merc.

pls share some more of your work...I appreciate talent.

James aka Joker

Edited by Joker

Anthony....... Congratulations..........I am so happy for you.......this build is ABSOLUTELY stunning........this build blew my mind when I first saw it.......to see this build in person is a real treat........I sure would like to see a feature of this in the mag.......it deserves every award it has won and many more.......can`t wait to see what you come up with next.

Thank you all for your Kind words and for your complements my friends, This mean a lot to me and is what keeps me building and enjoying this hobby of ours and the great respect we have for each others builds. I just love building first, then building crazy stuff second. I love the challenge of making something greater then the last even thou it gets harder and harder to keep out doing myself every year. John Teresi you are the man and when you told me what you did at the show that was a blessing and a honor from one of the builders I look up to and whom sets the bar Pretty high. Thanks again my fellow model builders. Roger Hayes I will post some later on today of it closed up...