Model Cars Magazine Forum

Jackson Michigan model contest

hippie6

July 6-7 at Ella Sharp park Jackson Michigan. In conjunction with the Kustoms of America car show. Registration all day friday and saturday until 3, awards at 5. $5 per car load for spectators into the car show. No entry fee for the contest. Model contest will be held indoors. 10 classes.

If you need more info send me a PM.

Brad

aka Hippie

Just the mention of Jackson brings back memories .. long ago college days in Angola, IN with side trips to Jackson. :)

What in the world is here that you'd want to come here for? Especially at a college age? LMAO

What in the world is here that you'd want to come here for? Especially at a college age? LMAO

ehhe .. It may have been just the size .. compared to Angola! :)

This WAS in the early seventies .. and memories are blurry ...

Edited by Foxer

that is good to hear, I haven't entered a contest in a long time because the last one I went to (mind you this was years ago) I had a Revell '69 Charger R/T dropped and broken because children wouldn't stop messing around & trying to play with the models (nobody was supervising the table whatsoever). If that wasn't bad enough they were outside under a tree, so birds pooped on the table/models. Not a pleasant experience.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ATTENTION. A small change has been made to the model contest this weekend. There will be NO model regestration on friday. We will be ready for people and models saturday morning. This is now a one day show. Saturday July 7.

Thanks