Model Cars Magazine Forum

Multiple truck kits 4 sale on Craiglist

I texted him last night and he told me the transtars were 70 each, dumps were 40 each, t600s were 30 each and the pete 352 was 30....just a few though

I plan on ordering 2 of the dump trailers, 2 of the t600s and 1 of the pete 352.

Chad

Are these $25.00 each like it says in the ad??? And wheres the video that he burns a transtar kit?? That seems kinda strange.

That was on a facebook group, the video was quickly removed as he seemed to have hit quite a nerve in that group. Back in Dec/Jan he seemed to have teased more people by showing the pics of his stuff and saying it was for sale but never sold to anyone on that facebook group. Sounds like he has changed his mind and things are working out for some of you so that is good to hear. All the kits look like they are factory sealed so you will get a mint factory fresh kit.

Mike

I dont think i will buy any kind of leary about making transactions with people i dont know for that kinda money!!!

Its all about trust. I can't recommend this fellow because I have never dealt with him but there are a lot of great guys on this group I have dealt with. Just check the great trader section to see if he is there, if not then perhaps wait to buy or trade from someone you know.

i just posted this cause i was curious it all sounds good but like I said this is through craigslist i never saw it posted here?? But to each their own i dont send over 20.00 to someone i dont know unless it is through e-bay and paypal.

Edited by pete3522

I was just told about this topic and thought I'd let you guys know about my dealings with this person.

It took me well over 6 weeks to buy some kits from him and between me and the person I was buying some of the kits for because he was getting the run around about shipping the kits.

We spent around $700 on kits whit him and then went off on me on facebook about he thought I was making money off of the kits I brought from him?

I got kits from him for $20 to $35 and then when he saw me post some photos of the kits I got for someone else he sends me an email saying if I wanted more they would now be between $35 to $55!!

Anyways if any of you want to know more about my dealongs with him feel free to email me.

Here is what I was able to buy from him, but after all I went through I wouldn't buy from him again.

These are the kits I got for someone else.

100_3276.jpg

And this is what I got for mysel.

100_3278.jpg

100_3197.jpg