Model Cars Magazine Forum

SCCeh Beretta - Frustration

turn1wonder

I love the work and dedication to this project so far, but I got to ask, why a Beretta?

Why not?

I gotta say this is the first time I've ever heard of anyone using a hole saw on a plastic model. Keep it going. This is just crazy enough to work.

That is some MAJOR body modification going on ! When I saw the hole saws I thought "He's not going to . . " , but you did , and it worked ! Good job !

This is going to be an awesome build . Keep us posted .

Ohhh holly things. I'm wordless speechless. Come on buddy, all your hard work is paying and paying big. Keep this proyect going ;) just one more thing. All the great creations come from unique proyects like this and who said everything is easy. If it all were easy we wouldnt enjoy doing them.

I definitely like where this is going. As a former 1:1 Beretta GT owner, I have to tell you that, in my opinion, it was better looking than any then-current (Fox-body) Mustang on the street. Your model looks like it will be at least as much of an improvement over the Mustang in the appearance department as the road-going version is. Now all you'll need to do is get rid of that Roush Ford lump under the hood and put some proper Chevy motivation in there!