Model Cars Magazine Forum

'68 Dodge Dart

SQFin

Hi there!

I have been reading this forum for few years now, but since this is the first model I post here, I'll briefly tell you who i am. ;)

I'm 38 year old man from Finland and I did build dozens of model cars as a teen in 80's and 90's. Then I took a 15 year break from hobby because of other hobbies (1:1 cars etc.)

Started again few years ago. :)

This Dart is Revell's Mr'Norms Dart. Mostly box stock, but with aluminium air cleaner, Morgans pre-wired distributor, tires from AMT '66 Cutlass and wheels + hubcaps from Revell '68 Charger

P1110134-vi.jpg

P1110142-vi.jpg

P1110131-vi.jpg

P1110133-vi.jpg

P1110144-vi.jpg

P1110135-vi.jpg

P1110136-vi.jpg

P1110138-vi.jpg

IMG_1675-vi.jpg

Looks good as far as I can tell - terrible pics for me.

You need to put your last name on your posts.

Thanks Jim,

I just added my last name, thanks for pointing that out (I did read instructions, but forgot last name)

Sorry about the bad pics. :/ I'll try to take new ones if I ever find the time to do it (family, house, work, 1:1 cars....)

Thank you all for the kind words. B)

As you can tell from this and the other cars I posted, I love sleepers ;) Steelies and dog dish caps are the way to go for me...

I'm a motorhead and very much into older american cars (especially muscle cars). I do try to attend every show, meet, swap and drag event held nearby.

I guess my current "hobby car" tells you more. This is my current 1:1 pride and joy

_MG_2173c-th.jpg

Originally 6 + manual, swapped in a lame 305/350 combo few years ago, but I do have that 400hp killer sbc in the garage waiting for some more parts and assembly. Then we have a sleeper... lol

Yes, I do have few Jimmy Flintstone '72 ElCamino bodies in my stash as well as few amt '72 Chevelle and amt '68 Camino kits as donors. Will build them as soon as feel I'm good enough. :wacko:

My previous US car was not a sleeper though (but it did have steelies...)

P1040823-th.jpg

P1020826_295-th.jpg

Yes, I do have few amt B/M Camaro kits as well waiting...

Edited by SQFin