Model Cars Magazine Forum

1964 Lindberg Dodge 330

jdcar32

To me the early cross ram Mopar engines are eye candy. This is the Color Me Gone kit converted to street stock before Lindberg released their stock version. The engine is a resin kit. Many parts including wheels and tires are from the Bill Maverick wheelstander stock components. The exhaust is scratch built from the parts box. Thanks for looking.

100_0371.jpg

100_0370.jpg

100_0369.jpg

100_0367.jpg

I hope you don't mind, but I reposted your photos. What you have to do is highlight the image code (third line of gibberish under the photo) and paste that gibberish into your post here. When you do that, you have created a direct link to the original photo, and we see the photo here full size, not a small thumbnail.

I just built this kit as the "Little Old Lady From Pasadena" car. It looks very similar, right down to the bright red paint... BUT... Your model is an entire step beyond mine. I thought mine was pretty good, but the attention to detail in yours is outstanding. You can see my model in the "Cars of Rock 'n' Roll" CBP thread.

I hope you don't mind, but I reposted your photos. What you have to do is highlight the image code (third line of gibberish under the photo) and paste that gibberish into your post here. When you do that, you have created a direct link to the original photo, and we see the photo here full size, not a small thumbnail.

Thanks so much Harry ! I'm still learning my way around the posting world. Thats much better ! J.D.