Model Cars Magazine Forum
modelcarmaster

hmm i was thinking... ive been wanting to build people nascars just no cash or nascar kits so heres what im thinking... if you want a nascar built i c

We have a swap meet coming up in July I think, and there is always a ton of NASCAR kits there, I will pick up one or two of them for you, and let you build them, and you can keep them for yourself.

That's a great offer you're making there Jonathan and really helping out a young modeller , well done .

Jesse i will pm you, i have a few older kits from the 90's that you can build, still factory sealed

These are the kinds of gestures that makes the styrene brotherhood strong & helps keep the hobby alive. Amen to all who are in a position to help this young modeler keep the glue flowing & paint flying! Bart.

I will be sending him a few kits as soon as I make it home this week, in the neighborhood of 10-15 i believe

Props to all of you for supporting Jesse, and any other young builders that happen to show up here. Nice to see that some younger kids are still taking an interest in this hobby in our digital age.

And Jesse in your own time, andin your own way, don't forget to pay it forward. =)

Edited by Heartattaq

VERY good point. Since l got back into the hobby 8 months ago-after a 30 year break-I've had a lot of help & a lot of gifts. I do my best to pay it forward every chance l get. lt's very rewarding in many different ways. Jesse, sorry l don't do NASCAR, but you have a lot of support here. Keep it up! Bart.