Model Cars Magazine Forum

58 Edsel Pacer lowrider

Ajay

An obsure choice but what the heck - it's the AMT kit - I've glued the hood closed as I'm just doing it kerbside. The colour is Zero paints 06 Dodge Plum Crazy Pearl plus their pre-thinned clear. As you can see most of the Bare Metal foil trim (and there's of it !) has been done.

edsel1.jpg

edsel2.jpg

I'll post more progress as I make it.

Thanks for looking

Andy

Guest roadkill2525

Great looking Edsel, the Cragers make it look more like a crusier instead of a lowrider. Still cool though.

Just a couple of pics of the nearly finished interior - I'm sorry about the poor pic quality - been raining all day )it is summer after all !) so no chance to take outdoor shots.

edsel8.jpg

edsel9.jpg

Thanks for looking

Andy

Just a couple of outdoor shots of the nearly completed body - the grille insert is from the Model Car Garage p/e detail set.

edsel6.jpg

edsel7.jpg

A small moan is that the chrome parts are attached to the parts tree in the worst possible places so that once they're cut you're left with bare plastic in the most visible places - main culprits are the rear lights/trunk trim/conti kit & door handles.

Thanks for looking

Andy