Model Cars Magazine Forum

Have any of you sent your Badger airbrushes back to Badger for service?

I just posted a little blurb about this very subject a couple of weeks ago. Their service is excellent!...and free! They rebuilt my 150 and it came back like a new brush in just over a week. You don't have to call them or anything...just package up your brush and send it to them with a description of what's wrong and your return address...they take care of the rest. Badger airbrushes are warranteed for life I guess!

After talking with the badger reps. I sent my 200 in for repair for the seal that moved out of place internally.Badger repaired it at no cost and it is still working great. the service,turnaround time,and quality of repair were all excellent .

FWIW, I sent in my Badger 200 (1985 vintage) a couple of years ago because the needle bearing was worn out and the bottle adapter tube had come un-attached from the main body. They replaced the body but the needle bearing in this new shell was cocked a little to one side. Instead of sending it back again, I just bought a new needle bearing and replaced it myself. Badger has a solid reputation when it comes to customer service, and the owner is a frequent visitor to several modeling forums.

Hey Joseph,

Sent in my Badger 150 for new teflon and just general tune-up about two years ago, very satisfied with the service and the price (freeeee!!!!!).

I have never heard anyone say anything bad about their service dept. and I was very impressed with my results. They even threw in a new trigger because mine had a little bend in it.

Mike

How much does it cost to ship it there though.

Just a few bucks by USPS. Badger picks up the return postage IIRC.

I see you're in Canuckistan; you'll probably have to pay a few more of your dollars to send an airbrush to the USA.

Edited by Chief Joseph