Wayne Enterprises Atomic Batteries Service Truck drawing

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

-> Hi builders. My name, besides RunawayChair, is Keith. I was 7 when the Batman TV show aired. I was permanently altered. Somewhere on this forum modelers had suggested ideas for alternate Batman vehicles. I draw cars as a hobby and I got to wondering how the atomic pile in the batcave and the batteries in the batmobile were managed. I tried to create a vintage blue-print of a service truck that could access the cave through old rail road tunnels, as the legend goes ...

AtomicBatteriesService-800.jpg

Posted · Report post

-> Thanks Jacen. I just joined this forum 15 minutes ago after following a batmobile image link in a google search that lead me to the Batcave section you noted. I can't build models, but I collect models by builders, if that makes sense. What is the CBP? community build _ something?

Posted · Report post

That looks VERY cool! I wonder if you could use that old 'generic' AMT semi tractor kit for the cab.

Welcome to the forum, Keith! B)

Posted · Report post

-> Chuck! Thanks. The cab-over-engine is an odd mix of lines, mostly 1950s.

Posted · Report post

That is just plain old COOL. I like your vintage era blueprint look as much as the concept. Great shading too.

Posted · Report post

Really cool. I've got a couple of '55 Chevy pickups that need to morph into something like this.