Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 Johan Roadrunner

Keef

Since I'm building a '69 GTX kit, Keith, I was wondering what you did for the stance. Lower the front or kick up the rear? Obviously the rear panel that the comes in the GTX kit wasn't used in your build and I like the cleaner look. Did you do anything there or just leave the part off? I did my grill like you did but I'm going to steal the blacked area that you did to the tailllight doors. Sorry - but at least you know.

Once again - gorgeous build.

Since I'm building a '69 GTX kit, Keith, I was wondering what you did for the stance. Lower the front or kick up the rear? Obviously the rear panel that the comes in the GTX kit wasn't used in your build and I like the cleaner look. Did you do anything there or just leave the part off? I did my grill like you did but I'm going to steal the blacked area that you did to the tailllight doors. Sorry - but at least you know.

Once again - gorgeous build.

in regards to lowering the front the answer is very simple, i cut the mount for the wheel backs off the front spindles and superglued them back on higher up

as for the body, its actually a Johan Roadrunner body, i still have the GTX body with the rear panel piece that ill eventually use for something