Model Cars Magazine Forum

Calling all Hornets!

I'd like to put together a magazine feature showing people's various different builds of the new Moebius Hudson. I'm looking for a wide variety of different takes on the kit... everything from bone stock to custom to NASCAR to rat rod to... whatever!

What I specifically need is 2-3 good quality, well lit, clutter-free, in focus photos of your finished Hudson, shot on a clean, empty background... no "on the workbench" messy shots. I'm looking for a 3/4 front view, a 3/4 rear view, and maybe one more shot of your choice. Photos must be high quality, high resolution and good enough for print reproduction. I also would need a short (1-2 paragraph) description of what you did… what paints used, any scratchbuilding, etc.

No payment for this one... getting your model in the magazine would be all the "payment" we offer in this case. If you're ok with that, and want your model considered, PM me (do NOT post your photos here!) I need material fairly quickly... let's say within a week or two?

Come on, you Hudson fans. We want to show the world your work! :D

Get your model published for free in a mag that is always late. How is that an incentive?

Better late then never, I would be very honored to have one of my builds make into a magazine, even if the magazine may or may not make it to the people on time

Who is to determine ... "on time" ... or "late" ... after all.

Magazine cover dates are all over the chart. Some magazines are dated for two months after they hit the newsstands, some are dated for two before. Some models that appear in the most recent issues were built many, many years before the magazine photo was published.

It's all relative. The first time I see any magazine, it's new to me.

Don't get yer knickers in a knot.

B)

Edited by Danno

Who is to determine ... "on time" ... or "late" ... after all.

Magazine cover dates are all over the chart. Some magazines are dated for two months after they hit the newsstands, some are dated for two before. Some models that appear in the most recent issues were built many, many years before the magazine photo was published.

It's all relative. The first time I see any magazine, it's new to me.

Don't get yer knickers in a knot.

B)

What Danno said. Perhaps time to print on the cover "THIS MONTH, 2012"

• 2 weeks later...

Just sent you mine Harry. Thanks for the opportunity!

Got it, and it's a beauty! It'll be part of the feature.

Sent ya a couple of pics of one, Harry!

Art

Got the pix... but do you have any larger ones? The photos you sent are borderline for print repro.